Thanks so much for being a part of this blog. We wish you all the best for the holiday season and the new year.
Here are the most read blogs on this site plus the address.
1. The Power of Slow – Let Your Imagination Soar cedricj.wordpress.com/2011/07/11/the-power-of-slow
2. Ten Basics of Cross-Cultural Communication. cedricj.wordpress.com/2011/07/23/ten-basics-of-cross-cultural-communication
3. Developing Your Leadership Brand cedricj.wordpress.com/2011/04/05/developing-your-leadership-brand
4. 10 Steps to Make your Leadership Brand Shine cedricj.wordpress.com/2011/04/13/10-steps-to-make-your-leadership-brand-shine
5. Characteristics of a Successful Leader cedricj.wordpress.com/2011/02/23/characteristics-of-a-successful-leader
6. The Meaning of Work – A Cultural Perspective (most comments) cedricj.wordpress.com/2011/08/06/the-meaning-of-work-a-cultural-perspective
7. Barriers to Empathy – Lack of Self-Awareness. cedricj.wordpress.com/2011/06/17/barriers-to-empathy-self-awareness
8. The Power of Self-Disclosure. cedricj.wordpress.com/?s=power+of+self+gisclosure
9. I Work Therefore I Am? cedricj.wordpress.com/2011/08/21/i-work-therefore-i-am-2
10. Don’t Always Believe Your Thoughts. cedricj.wordpress.com/2011/10/08/dont-always-believe-your-thoughts
11. Kindness at Work, cedricj.wordpress.com/2011/05/12/kindness-at-work
12. What Inspirational Leaders Do (The introduction to our book published on Kindle). cedricj.wordpress.com/2010/10/10/hello-world
If you enjoyed the postings on this blog, why not subscribe to the feed and join a growing number of world-wide readers?
Go to top right-hand corner of page to email Subscription